YOUR ORDER OF, USE OF, AND ACCESS TO, THE PRODUCTS, PRODUCT SITES AND CONTENT ARE SUBJECT TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN AND ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. YOUR ORDER OF, ACCEPTANCE OF, USE OF, AND/OR ACCESS TO, THE PRODUCTS, PRODUCT SITES AND/OR CONTENT CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY EACH OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT ORDER, USE OR ACCESS ANY PRODUCT, PRODUCT SITES OR CONTENT, OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION WITHIN THE PRODUCT, PRODUCT SITES, OR CONTENT, AND CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
HOW TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT
You accept this agreement by:
Agreeing in writing through accepting this Agreement in the Site, via e-mail or otherwise by executing this Agreement or activating the Services.
When you accept, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old and are legally able to enter into a contract. If you're accepting for an organization, you are representing that you are authorized to bind that organization, and where the context requires, 'you' means the organization. By accepting, you are agreeing to every provision of this Agreement whether or not you have to read it.
Once you have accepted this Agreement, we will process your acceptance as an offer to receive Service. We will then review the offer, including without limitation assessing your identity and authenticity. Once we are ready to offer Service for you, we will inform you that your Service has commenced, constituting our acceptance of your offer.
If we feel unable, or if at our sole discretion, we decide not to provide you with Service, we will inform you of this by email and we will cancel your order. If you have already paid for the Services, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible in the same method of payment used in the attempted purchase of Services.
This Agreement establishes the legal terms and conditions of the agreement between us on which we sell to you any of the Services that are described on our website.
This Agreement will apply to any Services. Please read this Agreement carefully and make sure that you understand it before ordering any Services from the Site. Please note that by purchasing a Service, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and the other documents expressly referred to herein. Please execute this Agreement by clicking the button labeled “Sign up” on the Site version. If you refuse to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you will not be able to register your account, or to access your portal related to an existing Services.
You should print a copy of this Agreement or save it for your future reference.
Every time you purchase a Service, please refer to the most current version of this Agreement made available on the Site to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
This Agreement is only in the English language.
- * We operate the Site www.minepachi.com. To contact us, please see our Contact Us page.
- * Cloud Mining Service. Cloud mining hardware consists of specialized computing hardware, computer programs, networking interconnectivity and associated facilities that run proprietary cloud mining software. We are selling you the specific volume of processing power of that Mining Hardware corresponding to an amount of processing power specified in each order for probable, but not guaranteed, opportunity to earn. We rent all Mining Hardware to provide Services to you and our other users and which we also use ourselves for our own account.
- * Mining Contracts.
- a. When you enter this Agreement to offer us the right to provide you Service, and we accept your offer by sending you an order confirmation, a contract to provide Service is formed. Upon commencement of Service, we will allocate a part of Mining Hardware equal to certain amount of cloud mining computer computational power to you for your use in mining coins.
- b. The types of Mining Contracts potentially available at any time are described in detail at www.minepachi.com. You must have to choose a Mining Contract to have any right to use Services to obtain any crypto.
- * Mining Product. The Mining Hardware will mine Bitcoins by utilizing Hashing Power. The Bitcoins produced by the Mining Hardware will be centrally collected by us, and we will distribute a portion of the Product to Users.
- * Maintenance fees. We happy to announce that MinePachi Pvt Ltd don't charge any maintenance fee.
- * Termination. Any particular Mining Contract Capacity shall be terminated by us. If any paypal dispute or abuse to support. We aren't responsible for any lost of case in PayPal.
- * Password. As part of the process of selecting and paying for a Services, you are required to create an account on the Site and to provide your Username and password. To protect your Account and to prevent unauthorized access to it, keep your Password confidential. You are responsible for any activity that happens on or through your Account. If you become aware of or suspect any unauthorized use of your Password or Account, please change your Password immediately and notify us immediately. If we believe that there has been unauthorized access to your Account, we reserve the unilateral right to suspend or discontinue any and all Services, your Account, in which event we will endeavor to notify you.
- * Bitcoin Wallet. Your “Bitcoin Wallet” is the Bitcoin address that you provide to us from time to time for the payment to you of your Customer Portions. You have no ownership interest in any Bitcoin held by us. We do not operate your Bitcoin Wallet. By entering Bitcoin Wallet address you acknowledge the ownership of it. You are solely responsible for maintaining and controlling your Bitcoin Wallet. Be sure to safeguard the access credentials to your Bitcoin Wallet. Any Product is only as secure as your confidential access credentials. If you forget or misplace your access credentials to your Bitcoin Wallet or if others gain access to your Bitcoin Wallet, with or without your authorization, you could permanently lose your Bitcoins, including any Customer Portions we transfer to your Bitcoin Wallet. To be clear, we have no liability for any operation or failure of your Bitcoin Wallet.
* Access Requirements. Before you can use our Services, you must have a valid Service, we must approve such Service, and you must have a valid Account.
- * Your Due Diligence. In using our Services, you acknowledge and warrant that you have conducted sufficient due diligence to understand the risks associated with Bitcoin mining. You acknowledge that due to the difficulties in renting Mining Hardware, there may be delays which affect the rate at which we are able to bring online Mining Hardware.
- * Prices. Price for Services will be as quoted on the Site from time to time. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of the Services are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However, if we discover an error in the price of a Service you ordered, your order will be revised.
* Change in Prices. Prices for our Services may change from time to time.
- * Restrictions on Use. You will not use our Services or the content or information delivered through our Services to conduct any business or activity or solicit the performance of any activity for any illegal, fraudulent, unauthorized or improper purpose. You will comply with all applicable constitutions, laws, ordinances, principles of common law, codes, regulations, statutes or treaties and all applicable orders, rulings, instructions, requirements, directives or requests of any courts, regulators or other governmental authorities in connection with your use of our Services.
* Our Remedies. If we have reason to believe that you or any entity under your common ownership or control have engaged in any of the prohibited or unauthorized activities described in this Agreement, have otherwise breached your obligations under this Agreement, have misappropriated our trade secrets or our Confidential Information, copyrights, patents or other intellectual property rights, then without demand or prior notice and without limiting any of its other available remedies, we may: Terminate, suspend or limit your access to or use of your Account or our Services.Refuse to provide our Services to you in the future, Take legal action against you.
- * Definition. “Technology” means our or our Suppliers' computer programs, literary works, audiovisual works, all other original works of expression, methods, apparati and processes that we publish, distribute, use or otherwise exploit to facilitate your use of our Services, and includes without limitation our Software, software tools, user interface designs, and any derivatives, improvements, enhancements or extensions thereof developed or provided by us or our Suppliers and used in the provision of our Services.
* This Agreement does not transfer to you any ownership or proprietary rights in the Technology or any work or any part thereof, and all right, title and interest in and to the Technology will remain solely with us or our Suppliers. You are not purchasing title to any Technology. If you are approved to use our Services, you are permitted to use Technology only as enabled and attended through your Account at the Site and only during the Term. That permission is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use our Services in the manner permitted by this Agreement. Your rights under this Agreement are not transferable to any other person absent our prior express written consent.
* You will not copy Technology or use Technology independently other than as set forth above, and we grant you no license, whether express or implied, in any copyright, patent or any other intellectual property rights embodied in Technology.
* When considering your offer to order Service, for our own security we reserve the right to use any of the information you have provided in order to research your bona fides, credit and legal history, and any other information about you in publicly available sources. You grant us the full permission to research you and your background before accepting your offer.
- * Notice of Changes. We will notify you of any Changes in one of the following ways, in our sole discretion: Sending an email or Providing notice when you log in to your Account. Notice of any Changes will be considered to have been given to and received by you on the same day after such notice was provided or made available to you.
- * Your Consent. Your continued use of our Services or your purchase of any additional Service after the effective date of any Changes will constitute your acceptance of any such Changes. As part of any Changes, you may be required to affirmatively accept a revised Agreement in order to continue using our Services.
- * Your Right to Terminate. You may terminate this Agreement and any Service by giving notice of termination to us. You normally will not be entitled to receive any refund of your Service.
- * Consequences of Termination. If you terminate any Service, or terminate or otherwise refuse to accept the terms of this Agreement, we will cease to provide any Services and you will no longer be obligated to pay any regularly charged fee. If you terminate a Service pursuant to this Section, your Service Fee will not be refunded. If you terminate this Agreement and your own wrongful activity or violations of this Agreement entitle or potentially entitle us to damages or you otherwise have unpaid obligations or potential obligations to us at the time of termination, in which event we are permitted to retain any amounts owed to you as a setoff against those damages and other obligations.
- * Exclusions. Nothing in this Agreement limits or excludes our liability for:
- a. death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- b. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
* Your Service Fee is at Risk, and There Is No Guarantee That the Service Will Produce Product. The fact that people have benefited from Bitcoin mining in the past is no indication that you will benefit from Bitcoin mining, or from the Service, in the future. You should view your entire Service Fee as being at risk as you enter this Agreement. We make no representation, warranty or guarantee that you will receive Product from the Services.
- IN USING OUR SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE CONDUCTED SUFFICIENT DUE DILIGENCE TO UNDERSTAND THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH BITCOIN MINING. NOTWITHSTANDING OUR PROVISION OF CONSTANT HASH-RATE UNDER YOUR MINING CONTRACT, YOUR MINING CONTRACT MAY NOT RESULT IN THE CONSTANT GENERATION OF NEW BITCOIN DUE TO OTHER FACTORS, INCLUDING THE INCREASE IN THE OVERALL NETWORK HASH-RATE, THE INCREASE IN ELECTRICITY COSTS, THE DECREASE IN PRICE OF BITCOIN, OR THE DECREASE IN THE COINBASE BLOCK REWARD. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE MADE AN INDEPENDENT DECISION TO PURCHASE AND USE THE SERVICES FROM US BASED ON THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO YOU, WHICH YOU HAVE DETERMINED IS ADEQUATE FOR THAT PURPOSE. WE HAVE NOT GIVEN ANY INFORMATION OR INVESTMENT ADVICE OR RENDERED ANY OPINION TO YOU AS TO WHETHER THE PURCHASE AND USE OF THE SERVICES IS PRUDENT OR SUITABLE, AND YOU ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY BY US EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
* WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS. You understand and agree that your use of the Service is at your own sole risk.
MinePachi Pvt Ltd.